Driven by care, the LifeLine philosophy permeates far beyond a slogan. Established in 2008, LifeLine has rapidly blossomed into a regional industry leader. Our staunch reputation is built on reliability, safety and innovation. Proudly serving our communities in Illinois and Michigan, LifeLine’s progressive expansion is reshaping medical transportation.
Position Title: Paramedic/ EMT-P
Location: Lincoln Park
LifeLine is looking to hire multiple Paramedics in response to our rapidly growing call volume. Paramedics respond to emergency calls, performing medical services and transporting patients to medical facilities and continue to give care as necessary during the transport of the patient to the hospital. People’s lives often depend on their quick reaction and competent care. Paramedics must be able to maintain their composure in extremely stressful situations in order to assess medical situations and perform emergency lifesaving procedures.
- Provide pre-hospital patient care as outlined in Regional and State Protocols.
- Respond to emergency medical calls for assistance and provide care that coincides with the Regional and State Protocols and level of training. Non-emergency calls may be fielded by Paramedic teams depending on call volume.
- Assess a patient’s condition and determine a course of treatment
- Administer medications as outlined in Regional and State Protocols
- Perform advanced life support measures as outlined in Regional and State Protocols
- Mentor EMT’s that are students in paramedic school (requires 1 year of Paramedic experience and/or Preceptor certification).
What you need to succeed:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma and or GED
- State of Michigan Paramedic licensure
- Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support Care training and Cards of proof
- Valid State of Michigan Drivers License, (With no more than 2 points on your license)
- Must be willing to consent to a full Criminal, Medical and Physical Agility checks as required via Lifeline Concord.
- Must be available for up to 7 day orientation class
- Ability to lift/push/pull at least 100+ lbs.
ACLS Certificate and Care
PHTLS Certificate and Card
PALS Certificate and Card
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay, PTO, overtime opportunities
- A variety of elective benefits including Medical, dental, and Vision insurance, and 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site continuing education
- Family culture based on open communication
- EMS career advisers
LifeLine is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.