Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others? As a House Supervisor, you will be leading a team of Direct Support Professionals in a residential setting. Pay rates start at $13.66/hour with opportunities to increase pay. All supervisors also receive a quarterly incentive up to $1,000.
This is a full time position with several benefits, including: paid time off, holiday pay, referral bonuses, longevity bonuses, medical packages, 403(b) retirements plans, and discounts with several local companies. Pay on demand is also available, a feature which offers payroll advances to employees.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and supervising staff
- Planning activities and community outings
- Direct care and active treatment for individuals
- Budgeting, shopping, and maintaining the household inventory
- Implementing individual ISPs
- Serving as a role model to integrate supported routines into daily routines
- Maintaining on-call responsibilities
- Other duties as designated
- High School Diploma/GED
- I year experience working in the field of DD
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must have a valid license and be approved as a company driver