Description: Our agency is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in Tennessee. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best Employees to help us!
The Opportunity: The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for supporting the local branch Service Supervisors, by assisting in the areas of quality assurance via online or telephonic communication. As a part of this role, the QA Specialist will be required to virtually meet with new clients to develop a plan of care based on the needs of the client, while clearly setting the standards and tasks to be fulfilled during care visits. The QA Specialist will focus on Quality and Performance Improvement daily while working in areas of care provision, surveys, file completion, supply distribution, caregiver on-site training, issue resolution, follow-up, plan of care completion and compliance, and yearly file/assessment update compliance. This position reports directly to the Corporate QA Supervisor, with close guidance and indirect supervision from the Operations Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform Quality Assurance telephonic visits
- Review Plan of Care & Assessment in agency’s electronic file system and adjust or update as needed per client, using documents on hand or by reaching out to local staff or client to obtain missing information
- Set clients up in the system to ensure proper care in the home and correct invoices
- Complete incident reporting, both critical and non-critical, and follow-up investigations
- Collaborate with Corporate QA Supervisor to recommend training needed based on trends and issues
- Utilize internal company software programs and spreadsheets to ensure compliance
- Communicate client changes or hospitalizations to external and internal team
- Report and analyze key performance metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Communicate effectively with company staff and the client/client’s family member/POA
- Provide telephonic and electronic support in various ways, including client satisfaction surveys, client complaint resolutions, and client electronic record keeping
- Support Caregiver skill/education development program by: Following up on additional training recommendations for caregivers, Updating skills in caregiver’s electronic file, Reviewing Missed Clock report and contacting caregivers that need retraining; go over via telephone and send link to EVV (Electronic visit verification) training
- Act as backup and support to local branch Service Supervisor by: Assisting with scheduling and weekend confirmation calls, and Mailing supplies to clients in remote areas
- Any other duties as assigned