Want to join an amazing company named among Washingtonian’s 50 Great Places to Work? Look no further! Apex Home Loans’ award-winning culture is centered around giving back, collaborating, and celebrating the small things. We are a tight-knit team of mortgage experts focused on providing the best possible customer experience for every client. We have built a strong reputation over our 20 years in the mortgage business and have expanded from Maryland to cover the east coast from Florida to New Jersey. We are consistently recognized as a top lender in Maryland and nationally by several publications.
Apex offers a comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, dental, vision and 401(k).
We are currently seeking a Loan Processor to join our team.
The Loan Processor will provide exceptional service to clients, communicate with the Loan Origination department and third party vendors to satisfy the borrower requests for a mortgage. The Loan Processor is responsible for ordering pertinent documentation and adhering to regulations, agency guidelines, and investor requirements.
- Communication with clients, loan originators, third party vendors, and internal departments involved in the loan transaction.
- Provide clients with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application.
- Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with internal policies and regulatory standards.
- Manage and prioritize loans in order to meet important deadlines.
- Able to successfully manage a pipeline of 20-25 loans.
- Order title at initial file review; order appraisal if not already ordered; obtain payoffs; update homeowners insurance; request other required documents to complete the loan file.
- Submit files to underwriting for a loan decision; review loan approvals requesting any/all items necessary for re-submission; submit file back to underwriting for final approval.
- Upload all documents into Encompass on a “when received” basis; acknowledge receipt with the client same day when possible and verify documentation received meets requirements as needed.
- Provide clear, accurate, timely status updates during weekly pipeline meetings.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ongoing training to include compliance requirements and knowledge of various loan programs/products.