A leader in the rental software, we uphold the highest standards through empowerment of our customers and employees, principled decision making, innovative products and strategies, and care for all we meet. Point of Rental is searching for an individual who exhibits these values and will be an ambassador of them in the field.
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Results oriented and capable of working without supervision in the field
- Project management experience with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements concurrently
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Ability to interact with rental store management and staff as well as corporate management and executives
- Create training material as new features are added to the product
- 50-75% Travel required.
- Demonstrates a professional manner and exhibits the company’s core values
- Strong understanding of the rental industry, rate structures, and rental industry best practices
- Strong understanding of common accounting practices
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer’s business operations, the ability to interpret customer goals, objectives and accountabilities.
- High proficiency with training, coaching, and consultative leadership
- Ability to instruct training classes at conferences and other customer engagement opportunities.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT structures, business, and technical environments
- Knowledge of database structures
Full-Time, Exempt. Base salary + benefits, 100% 401K matching (up to 4%) and profit sharing. Comprehensive training.