Jillamy, Inc. is a local, well-established third-party logistics company. We specialize in delivering truckload, less-than-truckload, intermodal, air and ocean services across North America through a network of highly-qualified transportation professionals. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries.
We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude. We are seeking qualified candidates for full-time position. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, accurate, reliable, able to work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced, growing organization.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for manually assembling and packaging projects based upon customer specifications under direct supervision by Building or Shift Manager. Ensuring correct material while adhering to standard operating procedures. Must have strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
• Responsible for assembly or packaging projects based upon customer project specifications
• Ensure correct material and assembly or packaging guidelines
• Understand SOPs as directed and properly instituting them
• Ensure shop rate is met while maintaining quality
• Provides attention to detail and proactively address issues with Supervisor in a timely manner
• Provides continuous quality checks and alerts management to issues
• Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
• Operates safely in all conditions.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of 1 year warehouse, assembly or contract packaging experience preferred.
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with appropriate equipment or assistance.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must respond well to questions and have ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines.
• Sharp attention to detail including accurate data and numbers.
• Work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
• Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology preferred.
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts, overtime, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and may be required to operate across various locations.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at www.Jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.