Community in the Orlando area is seeking a full-time experienced maintenance employee. The position is full-time.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of all association buildings and outside common ground areas. Must have CPO certification to take care of pool maintenance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keep all community buildings in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
• Clean and disinfect restrooms at all facilities.
• Clean, sweep and mop if necessary, all community buildings on a routine basis.
• Inspect and empty all trash cans in community buildings and at all outdoor recreation areas.
• Inspect outside Common Property daily. Blow all debris from all parking lots, sidewalks, tennis courts, bocce courts, pickle ball courts, horseshoe courts & outdoor pool decks and entranceways.
• Pressure wash clubhouse, sidewalks, and outdoor pool deck as scheduled.
• Pressure wash exterior of Community Center monthly or when needed.
• Clean recreation court roofs when needed.
• Treat common ground areas for mildew, weeds, and insects. (i.e. sidewalks, aluminum and buildings)
• Report and repair fitness equipment and maintain on a preventative maintenance schedule.
• Repaint and repair outside walls, parking lot lines, and building doors and trim as needed.
• Able to use a ladder or lift safely up to 30 feet.
• Inspect daily and replace light bulbs as needed in/on all buildings.
• Drive maintenance carts if applicable on premises safely and slowly.
• Inspect all walking paths and retention areas monthly and report findings to Association Manager.
• Receive and welcome all residents and guest to the community by providing excellent customer service.
• Upkeep and maintenance of tennis and pickle ball nets, windscreens and associated equipment. Also responsible for the upkeep of horseshoe and bocce equipment.
• Preform minor plumbing or electrical repairs as needed that do not require a licensed vendor.
• Repair or replace furnishings and equipment where practical.
• Repair and maintain equipment where practical.
• Repair and maintain doors, windows and walls where practical.
• Repair and maintain signage where practical.
• Assist in other tasks or projects as requested by management, designated Board Member or other employees.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Reports directly to the Association Manager
• Basic Computer Skills
• Basic Plumbing Skills a plus
• Has a valid driver’s license
• 2-5 years of experience
• CPO Certification