Founded in 1951, Weasler Engineering is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of mechanical power transmission products for Agricultural and Lawn & turf machinery. Weasler Engineering offers robust benefits package and is effective the first day of the month after your hire date!
Based at the facility in West Bend, WI, the Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis for management. This position offers regular interaction with multiple finance and operational departments. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills, and have a thorough knowledge of US GAAP. This individual must be able to manage several projects simultaneously, and effectively communicate with external vendors and both external and internal customers.
- Participates in the month end close, prepares journal entries and reconciliations, validates results, and prepares month end reporting packages
- Manages all aspects of reporting for the business, including management of the company’s data in Corporate’s HFM reporting system.
- Prepares month end variance analysis for income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly forecast/annual plan (income statement, balance sheet, headcount, statistical, and working capital)
- Oversees accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, owns relationship with shared service group and drives research/resolves discrepancies and disputes
- Participates in process improvement initiatives in all areas of the business. Monitors and tracks savings that result from these key initiatives.
- Manages the internal control structure and ensures timely updates of SOX 404 documents.
- Acts as liaison for external auditors and manages information requests.
- Designs and implements improvements in financial processes to meet continuous improvement initiatives
- Drives the development & documentation of procedures and best practices in accounting and related areas.
- Works closely with commercial and product line management team members on various projects focused on cost savings, analysis of monthly results, bonus and commission calculations, customer and product line profitability, etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis, as needed or requested by other functional leaders