Are you looking for grow your career in Supply Chain? We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join our team! The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing commodity / supply chain responsibilities that significantly contributes to year over year sales growth and operational improvement through Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) sourcing process. Primary responsibilities include supplier development, contract negotiations and supplier selection.
- Source products and services, assist supplier audits, negotiate tooling and pricing, write contracts, perform value analysis to ensure supplier contract and timeline compliance.
- Manage supplier performance metrics and scorecards.
- Communicate and manage relationships between the Company and its suppliers in conjunction with Supply Chain Leader
- Create synergies between Quality, Engineering, Operations and suppliers to assess and ensure supplier capability to meet established performance objectives including Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Maintain project monitors and timelines as required for MBF projects, and for Non-Qualified supplier’s improvement activities.
- Manage suppliers and make improvements in total cost including terms, freight, unit cost, quality improvement and inventory reduction.
- Utilize global commodity indexes and macro-environment trends to ensure uninterrupted flow of product at current or better cost.
- Regularly visit suppliers for continuous improvement and developing relationships.