Title: Senior Information Technology Tech Created Date: 4/23/2020
Reports to: Corporate Compliance Officer Revision Date: 12/01/2021
Supervises: None FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Full/Part-time: Full-time Hours per Week Expected: 40
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for operating and maintaining the day-to-day computer system and network needs of Stand Together And Recover Centers, Inc. (S.T.A.R.) Oversight of the computer software and hardware systems to ensure proper files, storage, HIPPA protections and allowing for smooth billing for all STAR computerized processes. This position oversees computer format, teaches basic computer skills to others and communicates with outside contractors as needed or delegated by Corporate Compliance Officer.
· Responsible for the daily activity of configuration, maintenance, updating, and troubleshooting Windows operating systems.
· Maintains computer network and office equipment in good working order.
· Assist staff with technology issues via a helpdesk ticketing system
· Maintains agency database, designing and automating reports, and making modifications and developments, as needed.
· Programs electronic office equipment; e.g. telephones, MFPs, and computers
· Design and generate various reports for both agency employees and referral sources.
· Ensure appropriateness and technical validity of all computer work performed
· Assist in coordinating services with vendors for communication services and electronic devices for the company; e.g. copiers, website, email, telephone system, etc.
· Install, maintain, and repair computer system for the agency, and monitor computer network and performance
· Wire network workstations, assemble computer parts and related equipment and peripherals
· Maintain inventory to insure adequate parts are available for continued network system operation
· Install and maintain network systems, operating systems, and user oriented programs, including corporate anti-virus software.
· Document systems, network topology, equipment tracking , and maintaining records of software licenses
· logging and processing support calls
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
· planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
· setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
· solving password problems
· talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
· responding to breakdowns
· investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
· checking computer equipment for electrical safety
· Complete other tasks as assigned.
Company Driver? Yes
Safety Sensitive? Yes
Transports Clients? No
Reaching – with Arms & Hands
Vision (Close, Peripheral, Depth, Ability to Adjust Focus)
Lifting up to 10 lbs
Lifting 10-25 lbs
Lifting 25-50 lbs
Lifting more than 50 lbs
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Systems q Required / x Preferred
2+ Years x Required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Customer Service
· Proven work experience in IT support or IT Technician role
· Practical experience with internet and network security protocols
· Proven experience with email applications and exchange servers
· Proven experience with Voice Over IP systems and Dynamic Naming Systems
· Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
· Must be professional, display leadership qualities
· work independently, and be a team player
Professional Certifications & Licenses:
Microsoft/ Compti Certified x Preferred
Serious Mental Illness diagnosis (Bona Fide Occupational Qualification) - Preferred
Peer Certification -Preferred
At least 21 years of age (Bona Fide Occupational Qualification) - Required
Valid AZ Driver’s License - Required
Covid-19 vaccine -Required
Covid-Booster - Required
CPR/First Aid Certification - Preferred
Criminal Background Verification - Required
Pre-Hire and Random Drug/Alcohol Screening - Required