The Director of Service is responsible for managing and growing all aspects of the Service Department.
Advise customers and provide world class service:
- Set and meet service levels based on client level by creating and following predictable processes that produce predictable client outcomes.
- Resolves service issues in a proactive manner.
- Develop and define service/warranty product offerings for service and maintenance agreements.
- Maintains direct relationship with our Strategic and Program clients.
- Establish steady procedures and management that produces successful delivery of service.
- Trains and onboards customers on SiteOwl.
Increase Recurring Revenue:
- Identify and drive strategic recurring revenue account opportunities, including SiteOwl.
- Monitor status of all service department billing and A/R.
- Successfully incorporates new managed service offerings such as device monitoring with remote support.
- Works to grow our recurring service revenue and total service revenue to $3M by December 2021.
- Develop, mentor, and maintain an effective service team through a variety of recruiting, hiring and training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Promote interdepartmental team atmosphere and provide support to installation, sales, design, finance and marketing departments.
- Identify and drive operating efficiencies.
- Ensure departmental initiatives are executed in accordance with quarterly, yearly goals and budgets.
- Trains Service Team on SiteOwl.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience managing teams.
- Previous experience with project management, service desk environment preferred, not required.
- Experience in electronic security preferred, not required.
- Advanced skill level with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; Internet software; Project Management software and Contact Management systems.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives on working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym SOLID (Serve others, Outstanding attitude, Learn & grow, Incredible initiative and Dream big).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
3Sixty integrated is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3Sixty Integrated celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.