We are GROWING! Come GROW with us!!! We partner with colleges, universities, and the Department of Education to help students regarding financial aid, admissions, billing, registration, and their student loan lifecycle. We are looking for passionate and positive individuals who strive to provide exceptional customer-driven products and services while always doing the right thing. We offer competitive pay rates, comprehensive training, opportunities for advancement, an energetic work environment, employee centric leadership team, and many perks for employees primarily revolving around food, fun, and festivities!
Roles & Responsibilities
The daily responsibilities include answering inbound calls from and making outbound calls to students, parents, and customers while efficiently operating multiple computer programs and offering first class customer service.
- Starting pay at $11.50; Associates Degree - $12.00; Bachelor’s Degree - $12.50 plus an additional fringe pay of $4.27/hr to be used for benefits, 401k and/or can be added back to your paycheck if no benefits are selected.
- Multiple shifts to choose from between the hours of 8:00 AM - 11:00 pm EST. Let us know your constraints so that we can find the right fit and shift for you.
- A shift differential of $2.00 an hour for hours worked after 8:00 PM Monday-Friday and all shifts on Saturday and Sunday.
- Bi-lingual $1.00 pay differential
- 13 Paid Holidays, 2 weeks Vacation, and 7 days Sick Leave
- Work from home opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement up to $4,000 annually
- Potential for quarterly and annual wage increases and bonuses
- Leadership Development Program and career advancement pathway
- Energetic and Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to win prizes, money, time-off
- Sense of community through clubs, volunteer and fitness initiatives
- Cutting Edge safety measures
- Seasonal Events