CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who will perform administrative duties and provide support for the VP of Business Lending through administrative tasks, monthly reporting, and special projects. The successful candidate will be proactive, highly self-motivated, and independent worker with excellent organizational skills, a strong willingness to learn, and the ability to problem solve.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and dashboards monthly for management, arranges department meetings at the request of the VP of Business Lending.
- Works with departmental staff to develop, write, and update procedures and policies, researching regulations and best practices, as necessary.
- Reviews daily, weekly, and monthly reports from core processing system and coordinates the research and resolution of any issues or exceptions.
- Communicates with closing attorneys to ensure closings are conducted in a timely manner. Follow up is required on a regular basis to keep all department staff and members informed at all stages of the closing process. May attend closings as needed.
- Produces and distributes closing documents/data to members/law offices. Faxes/emails commitments to borrowers/law offices.
- Supports maintenance of department finances, including generating check requests, reconciling, and documenting corporate credit card accounts for payment, obtaining proper approvals for payment of invoices, and expense tracking.
- Compiles documents and files requested for audits and regulatory examinations and drafts responses to any related findings.
- Drafts and designs general correspondences and memos. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Coordinates special projects on behalf of the VP Business lending and other departments. Manages project status reports, action items and deadline targets.
- Performs other administrative tasks including filing, office supply orders, planning department events, and other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years administrative or related experience.
- Proficient with all Microsoft® Office applications with emphasis on Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. The ability to provide clear and professional communication to credit union members, other departments’ staff, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail, even when multi-tasking.
- Proven time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree -of accuracy and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a working knowledge of the credit union’s business loan standards and governmental regulations.
- High energy level.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Good analytical skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.