1. Knowledge of, understanding of and compliance to all QOD’s that are associated with your job description.
2. Actively participate in Hammer Packaging’s Lean, Quality, Product Safety, SQF (Safe Quality Foods), and Workplace Safety Programs.
3. Keep all plant floors clean of dust, dirt and debris DAILY. This includes sweeping, using shop vac behind wall guards and other areas where the broom/mop won't fit, and then mopping with clean water.
4. Monitor the accessibility of fire extinguishers and exits. When blocked, find a finishing floater to have items moved.
5. Report all safety concerns to supervisor.
6. Clean cafeteria at start of shift and after each break and lunch. This includes making sure floors are clean as above; wiping countertops, wiping out microwave, and wiping out refrigerators daily. Sink should be cleaned and scoured; making sure there is always soap and paper towels in the dispensers.
7. Empty trash barrels/bags at least twice per day at the start of shift and after lunch.
8. Straighten coat room and rest rooms twice per day at the start of shift and after lunch.
9. Check to make sure there is always hand sanitizer in the dispensers around the plant.
10. Dust all eyewash stations weekly. Make sure they are accessible. When blocked, work with a finishing floater to have items moved.
11. Clean safety truck isle mirrors monthly.
12. Clean floors inside the Maint. /IT room. Organize space to make sure things are up off floor in their proper place within the room.
13. Canvas front and back of building for debris and clean when necessary.
14. Check daily for light bulbs that are out and change immediately.
15. Collect broken skids, pieces of wood and metal strapping and make certain it is disposed of in a timely manner. When these items are found on the production floor, pick them up and put them in their proper place/container.
16. Battery charging and/or tracking.
17. Other odd jobs as required.
Will be considered
Entry level- prior experience not required, but helpful
Basic communication (verbal/written), Reading, Fork/Hand Truck