For over 20 years Pacific Living Properties (PLP) has been providing quality apartment homes to meet the needs of our residents. We are committed to offering an exceptional living environment to our residents. We do this through excellent customer service, ongoing innovation and our use of state-of-the-art technology to promote excellent communication with our residents.
We are offering excellent opportunities for a highly motivated and experienced Maintenance Supervisor that has great leadership style to play a key role in the Bozeman, MT area.
As a Maintenance Supervisor you would provide maintenance and work with the Property Manager. You would be responsible for:
• Maintenance Budgets
• Keeping Track of Expenses
• Timely Completion of Apartment Turnovers
• Resident Satisfaction
This is a working supervisor position. Therefore, you will need to check, troubleshoot and make repairs of items in the following areas:
• Air Conditioning
• Other Building Maintenance items
• Must have a minimum 2 years' experience in a maintenance supervisory role
• Pool experience preferred
• This position requires personal contact with apartment residents. Proper conduct is essential at all times
• Must maintain a high level of competency and efficiency in all aspects of maintenance operations.
• Must be capable of performing sustained manual labor
• Position may require overtime, holiday and weekend work, ownership of hand tools and being scheduled to be 'on call'
• Ability to work at heights and in inclement weather
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, commission incentives, health, dental/vision insurance and paid vacations and holidays. You must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer