Looking for year-round work, steady hours, a clean indoor workplace, great coworkers, and a professional environment?LDV, Inc. has been the nation’s largest supplier of tool trucks, command centers, SWAT trucks, bomb response vehicles, and mobile medical vehicles – and we’re still growing!
Full-time, first shift position as a Refurbishment Builder needed to complete warranty repairs and refurbishment of our previously owned vehicles.
Job responsibilities include:
- Completing minor mechanical and body component part replacement.
- Performing initial inspections of vehicles to prepare for reconditioning.
- Completing repairs required to recondition vehicles, which may include:
- Repairing lift gates
- Repairing/installing shelves and cabinets
- Troubleshooting/repairing wiring for lights and alarm systems
- Disassembling/repairing locks
- Replacing back-up cameras
- Using computer software to diagnose issues with the Espar heater system
- Driving trucks between various local repair facilities.
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Light Mechanical experience.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Knowledge of carpentry and light electrical.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Organized, task-driven, and able to work independently as well as within a crew.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
LDV, Inc. offers great benefits including:
- Competitive and rewarding compensation based on skills and experience
- Industry leading health and dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan with discretionary employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid short term disability, life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Employee discount program for purchasing vehicles, parts and service
- Health and Fitness Center membership subsidies
- Dependent care and health flexible spending plans
- Paycheck direct deposit
We have average employee tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career that provides training, growth and a promising future! Let’s build our future together!
LDV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and
Individuals with Disabilities