Are you someone who cares about being thorough in all the details? Can you lead others by example? Do you consider yourself a peacemaker who likes to collaborate with others? Are you friendly and sociable towards people you may or may not know?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
To effectively oversee the maintenance of residential and commercial properties. Employee will be required to positively represent Blackjack Horticulture while displaying initiative, attention to detail, a good attitude, a diligent work ethic, and high moral character.
Blackjack Horticulture is a full-service landscape contractor specializing in maintenance, installation, floriculture, and masonry/hardscapes. Blackjack Horticulture desires to place a person in a position where they can utilize their natural skills and grow as an individual.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Not Comprehensive):
• Follow weekly schedule
• Delegate and manage crew members’ tasks
• Enter personal and crew members’ times
• Ensure all crew members comply with safety standards
• Supervise and complete maintenance, watering, and chemical application in a timely manner
• Monitor plant health for disease and pest problems
• Report any issues to supervisor
• Communicate respectfully and professionally with all clients and Blackjack employees