Join Digital Market Media, a thriving company that’s well-known for world class lead generation and is a leader in pay-per-call marketing! Be part of our amazing team and world class culture! This position is 100% remote.
The Executive Administrative Assistant plays a vital role in supporting the leadership team and performs key administrative tasks within the organization. The ability to maintain complex schedules, closely guard confidential information, and manage administrative support, are essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is an excellent communicator, a skilled task master and is highly organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
We are proud to offer the following unique perks to our team members:
* 100% remote work environment gives you the flexibility to enjoy your life and time
* Enjoy paid time off benefits (vacation, sick, holiday and employee birthdays).
* No weekends!
* State-of-the-art Employee Self Service portal giving you real-time access to your information!
* Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an administrative or executive assistant role
* Proficiency in Google applications required
* Proficiency in Hubspot a plus
* Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
* Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional communication skills
* Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
* Ability to visualize and communicate the steps needed to complete a project
* High loyalty and dedication to DMM
* Focus on quality in all aspects of the job
* High level of self-confidence and independence