Digital Hyve is hiring a Managing Director - Executive Vice President! This is a brand new, transformative position for our agency. This role will be located in Syracuse, NY, working directly with the CEO and COO, taking on the responsibility of managing the overall agency.
When you hear the words “fast paced” what do you think of? How about “innovation”, “strategy”, “attention to detail?” At Digital Hyve, we are experts in all the above! We are a full-service digital marketing agency, named 5th fastest growing marketing & advertising company and 52nd fastest growing private company in the U.S. by Inc 5000. Digital Hyve was awarded Best Places to Work in Central New York by the Business Journal News Network in 2017, 2018, and 2019! We are a fast-growing company with big goals, and we want you to be part of our team!
The Managing Director - Executive Vice President will continue to fuel DH's growth from the past 6 years and help lead the agency and our clients to even more success in the years ahead. They will help us continue to follow our vision and values, focusing on our Crew, our Clients, and the impact we have on our communities.
The Managing Director - EVP will ensure that all goals are met based on the company’s strategic plans. The ideal candidate is a strategist and a leader, executing a bold vision that will enable the agency to meet increasing short-term needs, while continuing to position Digital Hyve for long-term success.
The Managing Director - EVP will manage all leadership (director and VP-level) staff. S/he will report directly to the CEO and COO.
- Overseeing budgets and staff, and evaluating the success of the company
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the company’s daily finances to inform strategic decisions
- Creation and analyzing budgets and financial reports
- Developing and revising strategy to increase the company’s profitability and progress
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the community, our clients, and industry leaders, and encouraging business investments
- Building, managing, and mentoring a high-performing team
- Train and lead the leadership team, developing them into stronger overall leaders
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of leadership team, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Prepare and present monthly financial performance reports to be delivered to CEO & COO
- Prepare and present quarterly financial performance reports to be delivered to overall team
- Oversee the business development strategies to continue rapid growth while maintaining profitability
- Maintaining revenue projections
- Demonstrate leadership in times of growth and potential crisis
- Promote a culture of innovation and the sharing of best practices within the organization
The qualifications we look for in a talented Managing Director - Executive Vice President:
- Senior leader with 10+ years of industry experience gained from working various roles, with at least 5 years in a VP level role
- An “in the trenches” executive, self-starter with an eagerness to roll up their sleeves and immerse themselves in the business
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, motivational abilities, and the ability to find and retain talented employees
- Demonstrable analytical and interpersonal skills paired with strong executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and relationships across all levels of the organization
- Proven experience in finance, operations, management, and leadership
- Proven operational, financial, and overall business acumen
- Strong ethical leadership abilities
- Overall passion for continual improvement
- Works well under pressure and deadlines; strong time management skills
- Agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, MBA or equivalent experience is preferred
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications
Digital Hyve offers a comprehensive benefits package including working in an exciting start-up culture with big opportunities for growth, excellent insurance package, retirement savings plan, and generous holiday and paid time off.
Position: Managing Director - Executive Vice President
Reports to: CEO & COO
Department: Oversees all
Location: Syracuse, NY - TEMPORARILY REMOTE
Job type: Exempt
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer