POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK
Dynamic Management Systems for NextGen Satellites
Kythera Space Solutions
Kythera Space Solutions is the leading provider of dynamic management systems for next generation satellite payloads. Sophisticated communication satellites with channelization and beam forming capabilities promise satellite operators and their customers extraordinary flexibility and newfound complexity. Kythera’s intelligent, real-time systems make it easy to harness the power of high-throughput satellites.
As an Integration Engineer at Kythera Space Solutions, you will provide leadership and technical expertise, working with the program and technical leadership to integrate, test, and operationalize our next generation of satellite communications software management and optimization systems. You will be responsible for the full integration and test lifecycle engaging with requirements analysis through design, development and then performing integration, test, acceptance, delivery and support.
If you are a creative thinker with outstanding, hands-on technical integration and management skills who enjoys collaborative cross-team and customer engagement, join the Kythera team developing next generation, satellite resource management optimization solutions.
• Assess system requirements and specifications for verification and validation
• Develop integration, test, and operational verification and validation strategies
• Perform / lead integration and test; evaluate test results
• Investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution
• 5+ years of experience in integration and test of complex software design / development programs
• Hands-on experience in identifying, investigating, and resolving discrepancies in large, complex software systems
• Experience in requirements verification and operational validation of multi-interface enterprise systems
• Experience in cross-corporation technical interaction, integration and interface verification
• Experience in Agile and DevOps methodologies
• Experience in developing mission-critical and/or high availability real-time software
• Experience with C++ / Linux based systems in hosted infrastructure virtual and cloud environments
• Satellite system experience, including ground and payload design and operation
Education: Bachelors or greater in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical degrees with demonstrated experience
Candidates must have a proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment, with the vision for how to define, design, integrate and test complex, system of systems implementations. Strong communication and writing skills are an absolute must. Candidates must also be self-motivated and self-managing of their workload and deliverable deadlines, and be experienced in leading others to do the same.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working in a small company where every day is new, you see the impact of your contributions, and can collaborate with the best in the field, then please apply.
*** Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR and Export Control Requirements***
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (EOE/AA M/F/D/V/SO/GI)