POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK
Kythera Space Solutions is the leading provider of dynamic management systems for next generation satellite payloads. Sophisticated communication satellites with channelization and beam forming capabilities promise satellite operators and their customers extraordinary flexibility and newfound complexity. Kythera’s intelligent, real-time systems make it easy to harness the power of high-throughput satellites.
As a test and Integration Engineer at Kythera Space Solutions, you will provide leadership and technical expertise, working with the program and technical leadership to integrate, test, and operationalize our next generation of satellite communications software management and optimization systems. You will be responsible for the full integration and test lifecycle engaging with requirements analysis through design, development and then performing integration, test, acceptance, delivery and support.
If you are a creative thinker with outstanding, hands-on technical integration and management skills who enjoys collaborative cross-team and customer engagement, join the Kythera team developing next generation, satellite resource management optimization solutions.
· Assess system requirements and specifications for verification and validation
· Develop integration, test, and operational verification and validation strategies
· Perform / lead integration and test; evaluate test results
· Investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution
· 5+ years of experience in integration and test of complex software design / development programs
· Hands-on experience in identifying, investigating, and resolving discrepancies in complex system of systems
· Experience in testing or DevOps of communication systems and/or satellite systems
· Experience in Agile and DevOps methodologies
Education: Bachelors or greater in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical degrees with demonstrated experience
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working in a small company where every day is new, you see the impact of your contributions, and can collaborate with the best in the field, then please apply.
*** Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR and Export Control Requirements***
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (EOE/AA M/F/D/V/SO/GI)