The primary responsibility of the Nail Technician/Pedicurist is to provide a spa like pedicure experience; soak, care for nails, buff heavy callouses and paint if needed as well as basic massage of legs and feet.
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Cosmetology.
- Experience with diabetic and senior clients preferred.
- Basic use of multi-line phone, computer, printer, copy machines and other general office equipment. Ability to document nail care in EMR.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and having good organizational skills.
- Strong customer services skills; maintain a hospitality approach to engaging with all individuals.