MORryde is currently accepting resumes for Maintenance: Powder Coating Line and Industrial Waste Water Technician to join our growing Manufacturing Team. As part of the MORryde Maintenance Team, you will support our manufacturing operations by performing scheduled preventive maintenance, repairing production equipment, supporting new equipment installations, and assisting team members with training or troubleshooting to minimize equipment downtime. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced maintenance technician that has had a focus in metal fabrication finishing systems.
We currently have a maintenance opportunity on our 3rd shift (9:00pm – 5:00am)
The ideal Maintenance Technician will have experience in the following areas:
• Experience dealing with chemistries associated with industrial metal finishing operations and waste water treatment systems
• Experience with powder coating system equipment
• Ability to track, observe and then react appropriately to chemical trends
• Ability to notice and react to unexpected system changes and understanding how to gradually adjust the chemistry to get a system back into alignment
• Attention to detail in documenting chemical changes and the ability to make decisions on modifying chemical flow rates to achieve desired results
• The ability to learn and identify patterns with the equipment and help to keep the equipment dialed in
• Monitoring chemical concentrations
• Some electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills, with the ability to read schematics
• A mathematical ability to translate small quantity chemical transactions in a test environment to a larger scale system process
• Single and three phase industrial electricity and control systems
• Pneumatics / hydraulics systems
• Some maintenance and troubleshooting skills with PLC's
The following skills and abilities are essential to success in this position:
• Customer focused attitude with the ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Experience using titration systems testing chemical concentrations
• Experience with chemicals used in metal finishing, powder coating and waste water treatment systems
• Ability to identify when a process is going out of specification and then the ability to take the appropriate action steps to get a system back in alignment.
• Complex problem solving/ critical thinking skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a diverse staff
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player mentality
• Ability to maintain attention to detail to promote accuracy and quality
• Ability to continuously observe and promote safety standards
• Strong basic mathematical skills
• Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, but know when to include others in the decision-making process
Equipment that the Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining includes, but is not limited to; flatbed and tube lasers, press brakes, CNC mills and lathes, saws, finishing machines, powder-coating systems and welding equipment including both manual and robotic. This position will be more focused on the metal cleaning, powder coating and waste water treatments systems.
At MORryde, a high importance is placed on providing excellent customer service, both to external and internal customers. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic members to join our team and assist in our company’s continued growth. If you are looking to establish a long-term career with a growing, vibrant manufacturing company, then this is a great opportunity for you!
MORryde is a great place to work!