Looking for a new opportunity? Desire to be part of a passionate team?
As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities.
We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude. We are seeking experienced and qualified candidates for full-time position as a Facilities Custodian.
Position Overview: The Facilities Custodian works under direct supervision of the Project Manager to provide day to day support to the overall facilities maintenance which includes building, grounds, and preventative maintenance planning. Must provide a positive response to the concerns and needs of the operation, environmental health and safety, and quality programs. This position is responsible for daily janitorial aspects across headquarters building and supports remote locations as needed.
• Performs the day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance efforts of the headquarters facility campus, including drywall, painting, carpentry, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Elevator systems, custodial, groundskeeping, safety, and general maintenance, are implemented and carried out in a manner consistent with Federal, State, Local regulations and policies.
• Provides day-to-day support to remote locations as needed.
• Implements all necessary up keep and repair related to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the property and ensure all regular inspection audits or completed timely without issue, taking prompt action to resolve open issues. Includes external grounds including lawn maintenance, parking lot and snow/ice removal.
• Respond positively and promptly to work orders and preventative maintenance.
• In conjunction with manager(s) review, ensure that all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time, including (and as applicable): Property Information Book, Site Operating Manual, Emergency Procedures Manual, Local Code Compliance Log, OSHA Log, ADA, Safety Meeting Log, Elevator Logs, Janitorial Log, Purchase Order Log, Vendor Certificates of Insurance, As-built Drawings, Annual Property Conditions and Year-end Performance Report, and other reports and documentation, as required.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Follows policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associates or Technical Certification in Maintenance, HVAC, Facilities or related fields preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years of commercial multi-story or campus environment experience preferred
• Knowledge of building systems (drywall, painting, carpentry HVAC, Electrical and plumbing systems, etc.) required
• Experience in development and implementation of programs to ensure cost efficiencies preferred
• Work Order Management experience preferred
• Engineering, Business or technical training or certifications preferred
• Ability to read and understand general maintenance, construction specifications, HVAC, plumbing, general trades and blueprints preferred
• Skilled in Building Management Systems maintenance and monitoring
• Excellent computer and systems knowledge: Strong literacy in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.