The Refurbishment Technician works very independently and refurbishes, repairs, diagnoses, and maintains exercise equipment. Our refurbishment technicians are experts at meticulously detailing and repairing the equipment to like-new condition.
If you have a mechanical aptitude with great attention to detail, this would be a great opportunity for you! Full training is provided!
- Refurbish previously owned exercise equipment to a new condition in the refurbishment warehouse.
- Diagnose problems and repair malfunctioning exercise equipment.
- Manage inventory levels appropriately and accurately.
- Prepare paperwork as requested by the Refurbishment Manager in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete all time cards to ensure accuracy for payroll purposes.
- Assist the retail stores to resolve any customer service problem areas.
- Assist key personnel to resolve any problem areas.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. This includes "inter" and "intra" departmental employees. Also included are all customers, contractors, owners, vendors, etc.
- Keeps the Refurbishment Manager informed as to all pertinent factors affecting the assigned responsibilities.
- Performs any other related or unrelated, unassigned, unspecified, unusual or special duty the Refurbishment Manager may assign from time to time.
Compensation and Benefits for our Refurbishment Technicians:
- Competitive hourly starting wage depending on experience
- Full insurance benefits; this includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- 401(k) for your retirement.
- Extensive training will be provided.
High school degree or equivalent required
1 - 2 years of assembly experience is preferred.
Ability to team lift up to 150 pounds at times during the work day.