The Multimedia Specialist will assist in conceptualizing, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating multimedia initiatives that support Hammer Packaging’s current and future digital and social channels, brand and business strategies. Content creation will need to align with growth opportunities, business trajectories and company values. The goal of this role will be to connect our brand with the customer to create brand loyalty, respect and sales.
- Knowledge of, understanding of and compliance to all Quality System Documents that are associated with this job description.
- Manage and implement all activities and updates related to the Hammer Packaging main website and any peripheral sites, including but not limited to updating photography, content, blogs, press releases/articles, etc.
- Drive and implement best practices in Search Engine Optimization for the Hammer website and any peripheral sites.
- Create, manage, and maintain campaign and advertising landing pages, in coordination with the Marketing Communications Manager and an outside Agency as needed.
- Create and execute Hammer digital “Drumbeat” campaign to support the Hammer Brand.
- Manage a Hammer Packaging blog, including planning, coordinating contributing writers, deadlines, and distribution/deployment.
- Bear primary responsibility for social media management, including planning, posting, and monitoring sites.
- Serve as Database Administrator for the Marketing database in CRM.
- Complete reporting of projects to Marketing Communications Manager and Sr. Vice President using CRM campaign tools.
- Sales support related to marketing needs, including researching markets and companies, sales presentation assistance, samples/mailings, targeted campaigns, etc.
- Support “Internal Marketing” efforts with employees such as TOGETHER WE Campaign, Signage, Video Communications, and other needs as requested with coordination of HR.
- Maintain complete knowledge of Hammer's capabilities with ability to translate into "easy to understand" language for communication purposes.
- Coordinate award applications, customer plaques and internal plaques.
- Work in collaboration with Hammer departments to acquire samples of new projects and technology.
- Coordinate community-based sponsorships and teams as directed by the President/CEO.
- Participate in and assist on internal Hammer Packaging initiatives and teams to promote a healthy and engaged corporate environment.
- Maintain memberships in Associations for Hammer divisions.
- Be a role model and champion of Hammer Packaging’s six shared values: Integrity, Respect, Trust, Passion, Credibility, and Continuous Improvement.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager and the Leadership Team.
- Maintain knowledge of, understanding of and compliance to all quality system documents that are associated with your job description.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Digital marketing communications
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Website and blog development/maintenance, SEO, social media, basic graphic design, basic content generation, digital advertising, basic video editing and webinar execution.
Knowledge of back-end website management systems, excellent written/verbal skills, proficient with Adobe design programs, project management, ability to work within a team and independently, ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities.