HOA community in the Orlando area is seeking a full-time experienced maintenance employee. The position is full-time, Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm. Excellent benefits.
The job of General Maintenance Worker was established for the purpose/s of providing maintenance services as needed and/or assigned; assisting in a wide variety of maintenance activities; addressing immediate operational and/or safety concerns, assisting skilled trades and are available at job site when needed.
Under the direction of the Association Manager, this position is responsible for performing general maintenance work. Responsible for accomplishing a daily routine for general and preventative facilities maintenance. Position performs a variety of labor-intensive work which may include exposure to difficult working conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
· Pick up trash around entire community, including, but not limited to inside and outside of the front entrance wall perimeter, clubhouse, pool, parks and pond areas. Frequency: Daily.
· Check trash receptacles and empty as needed. If there is a pet waste station, replacing bags and stock of pet waste bags. Frequency: Friday.
· Keep an inventory of maintenance supplies. List needed items in a timely manner to avoid work holdup, make purchases as needed and advise Association Manager if large items are needed.
· Perform regular maintenance such as check and replace light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed on all buildings and the clubhouse. Check timers for exterior lighting and adjust as needed. Check air conditioning filters and change as needed in the Clubhouse.
· Clean exterior of amenities.
· if needed.
· Prepare grounds for hurricane preparedness.
· Respond to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns from Association Manger and/or Board of Directors.
· Perform casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by management.
· Provide general handyman labor with general knowledge of hand and power tools.
· Advises Manager of other activities that are being done on property i.e. landscaping, tree trimming, especially activity that is not usual.
· Advise Manager of needed repairs and/or replace broken or damaged items (signs, pool equipment, fences etc.) any liability issue and or vandalism noted or heard about.
· Meet with vendors as needed.
· Reports submitted to Manager.
· Additional duties as assigned by Association Manager