Who We Are
Lohman Company, PLLC is a Certified Public Accounting & Professional Services firm established in 2000 and is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona. We have world-class accounting expertise with a friendly approachable style.
A few of our company’s highlights:
· Named a 2022 Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal
· Ranked a Top 25 firm for 18 consecutive years by the Phoenix Business Journal
· Voted #1 with Ranking Arizona in 2020, 2021, and 2022
What We Stand For
Our core principles of Relationships, Integrity, Service, and Expertise (RISE) underpin all we do. We deliver a personalized, caring approach to each relationship, operate with high integrity, and strive to do the right thing for our clients, team members, and community.
· Flexibility – because we believe it improves productivity and supports work/life balance.
· Legit Time Off – because we believe true disconnection is important to your health.
· Professional Development – because we embrace each team members’ desire to grow and encourage all to carve out their path to success.
· Culture – because we are friendly, fun, relaxed, and focused on relationships.
· Benefits – because we want our team to be taken care of. Generous is an understatement for our benefits package. No medical premiums for employee coverage!
An integral part of the company, our Project Professionals are trusted advisors with diverse industry experience who specialize in lending their expertise and best practice solutions in the areas of Project Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Governance, Risk, and Controls. Our Project Professionals are experienced in working side-by-side with clients and are successful in delivering exceptional results.
Project Accounting & Finance
- CFO Leadership
- Technical and Operational Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Finance Transformation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Audit Preparation
- Internal Audit Support
- Accounting Process Improvement
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Accounting & Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounting System Evaluation
- Functional System Evaluation
- Process Optimization
- Enterprise-Wide (Digital, Finance, Business Transformation)
- Single Stream Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Infrastructure Solutions
- System Evaluations and Selection
- System Implementation
- Establishment of a Program Management Office (PMO)
- Rescue of Project in Distress
- Non-System Related Project Management
Project Duration: Varies
Salary: Hourly, W-2 basis including benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree or CPA preferred
- Formal Professional Services or Consulting experience
- Available to work in different environments and locations
- Excellent communicator