Are you someone who cares about accuracy and details? Are you friendly and professional when working with others? Are you diligent in all your work?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
To effectively install and maintain seasonal color for residential and commercial projects. Employee will be required to positively represent Blackjack Horticulture while displaying initiative, attention to detail, a good attitude, diligent work ethic, and high moral character.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Not Comprehensive):
• Cooperate and communicate well with coworkers, supervisors and crew members
• Maintain a positive attitude and working environment
• Maintain punctual, regular attendance with required notice prior to absence
• Complete work thoroughly, completely and correctly with a high standard of excellence
• Follow schedule given at beginning of week
• Monitor plant health for disease and pest problems
• Report any plant issues to supervisor
• Manage hand watering of plants at designated properties
• Monitor irrigation on flower beds and immediately report any issues to supervisor
• Complete maintenance, water, and chemical application in a timely manner
• Communicate respectfully and professionally with all clients and Blackjack employees