CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is in search of an experienced Teller Supervisor. This individual will supervise the activities of the teller operations area by assigning tasks, facilitating one on one coaching sessions, participating in hiring and on-boarding process of new hires, attending trainings/seminars, helping with complex transactions and sensitive member relations issues, and explaining policies and procedures to members.
• Prepares schedule for tellers in conjunction with Branch Manager.
• Facilitates one on one coaching sessions, evaluates employee performance within the department; identifies performance problems and provides recommendation for action to Branch Manager and Human Resources as appropriate.
• Responsible for department operating within the established policy and procedures, and takes action to resolve any compliance issues.
• Facilitates daily cash requirement for the credit union. Manages orders, shipments, & vault reconciliation.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Ideal candidate will have a high school education or GED and minimum one year to three years of similar or related experience.
• Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much
personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
• The ability to train, motivate and develop a strong team.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.