HOA community in the Clermont area is seeking a full-time Porter Maintenance employee. The position is full time with great benefits.
This role is responsible for keeping buildings, facilities and restrooms in a clean and orderly condition. Janitorial maintenance staff will perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, cleaning restrooms, and removing trash. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are required.
• Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming on a schedule.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
• Mix water and detergent in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Steam clean or shampoo carpets as needed or per schedule.
• Strip, seal, finish and polish floors as required.
• Notify supervisor concerning the need or major repair or additions in the common area and file appropriate work order.
• Complete appropriate requisition for supplies and equipment as needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability
• An ability to follow oral and written directions, fill out logs and journals, and to keep all applicable areas in clean, working order.
• At least 6 months of professional cleaning experience preferred.
Physical Demands: Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel and balance regularly. Lift and adjust heavy objects up to 50 lbs. Must maintain safety procedures at all times to avoid injury. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty to a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.