Trimlite/CODEL Manufacturing is looking for people to assist in the WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES - Machine Operator. This person will be building wood doors with a machine. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, and enjoys working with their hands in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for teammates who will go the extra mile to get things done. Candidate must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed. This is a full-time position in our Renton Warehouse.
Trimlite/CODEL is a leading manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors and door glass. With several locations throughout North America, Trimlite/CODEL has served Northern America for over 50 years. We offer a stable, fast-paced work environment with many long-term employees, and we continue to grow.
We offer a competitive wage based on applicants’ qualifications and previous work experience, and a full benefits package after completing 2 months of employment.
Work hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
• Palletizing, packaging & labeling for both local and out-of-town deliveries.
• Pervious shipping and receiving experience
• Previous construction or material handling experience is desired
• Experience with reading work orders
• Understanding of bills of lading
• Experience with using hand tools to create crates for shipping purposes
• Good attendance required
• Possess communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
• Should be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Basic measuring skills (reading a measuring tape) are required
• Certified to operate electric stand-up forklift would be an asset, but not mandatory
• Compliance with safety regulations
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead
• Positive attitude
• Strong English skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Good listening and communication skills
• Able to lift 30-50 lbs.