Starting wage $13-$15 per hour/DOE
This position is available for full time employees (40hrs per week, Monday - Friday).
Purpose of Position:
To support management of staff in day-to-day functions. An ideal candidate is a friendly individual willing to work in both independent and team settings, and who can seamlessly integrate into our dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tracking and following up on employee attendance, reviews, and other administrative matters.
• Assisting in recruitment and hiring in line with management's determined staffing needs.
• Assisting with new employee training.
• Relaying communications between management and Human Resources as well as between employees and Human Resources.
• Assisting management with any document preparation.
• Experience in an office or administrative setting preferred.
• Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required.
• Experience in recruiting and hiring preferred.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong writing skills.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
This position involves working in a fast-paced environment with sitting and/or standing for prolonged periods of time. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers and telephones.