For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a talented team with a genuine passion for research.
Schlesinger Group is growing!! We have a strong vision for our future, and we are looking to add creative and driven people to our team. We are seeking a strong Director, Clinical Project Management who is skilled in developing a best in class Clinical Project Management team, that will build client relationships while providing a white glove experience, and shepherd a research study through operational execution. A successful candidate will play a fundamental role in overseeing the Clinical Project Management Operations team, who is responsible for independently managing all aspects of OTC (Over the Counter), Medical, and Clinical, research projects. Moreover, this role will closely collaborate with internal departments and management teams to consult on growing client accounts and develop and execute overall operational strategies.
At Schlesinger Group, we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional client experience. As Director, Clinical Project Management, will lead and grow a supportive environment, always focused on teamwork and partnership, both internally and with our clients!
• Oversight of all operational aspects of Clinical Center of Excellence, driving scale, and efficiency through people, process, and project management.
• Oversight of all staff development and training, to cultivate a best in class team of Project Managers that drive top-notch client satisfaction.
• Assist with managing all aspects of various, including but not limited to OTC (Over the Counter), Medical, and Clinical, research projects accurately among internal and external clients, this includes conducting respondent interviews, controlling quotas, and validating work according to specifications.
• Implement and ensure projects are executed successfully while managing, analyzing, and overseeing data collection for clinical surveys.
• Ensure Clinical PM Team Develops, manages, and maintains project schedules and study materials; regularly interact with study participants.
• Facilitate client meetings while maintaining an accurate log of project elements and collaborating with sponsors to write Protocols as well as submit all study documents to the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
• Maintain up-to-date certifications for all required and necessary clinical and job trainings.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is a plus
• 5+ years’ experience working in a market research/clinical research environment, combined with a strong knowledge of clinical practices
• Process management orientation; able to manage workload, capacity, and execution of SOP’s
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with a heavy focus on Excel
• Strong consultative client management and consulting skills
• Experienced in hiring and developing high-performance teams
If you are a motivated, thoughtful, natural leader, we want you! Join a team of talented, high-energy professionals focused on taking the company to the next level. You’ll never be bored in this fast-paced environment.
*Total compensation up to $100,000*
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
We are pleased to announce that 20|20 is now part of the Schlesinger Group of companies.