Are you interested in working for a leading company in the Veterinary Implant industry? Are you looking for growth potential with a company that has a great culture and a desire to be the best? We are looking for a Customer Service and Order Fulfillment Representative to work with our KYON team in Boston, MA. This position will report to our Office Manager and is a critical contact point assisting customers through the order process. You will also help to manage inventory fulfillment and take part in educational program events to support and connect with our customers.
- The first line of contact to our customers and handling of all incoming requests (via email and phone).
- Building-up and maintaining good customer relations to collect important customer & market insights (pro-active account management).
- Tracking and updating accurate customer contact information explain and consult customers on KYON solutions.
- Processing, esp. accurate entry, preparation (pick & pack), and shipment of daily orders.
- Managing logistic partner (UPS, FedEx, etc.), esp. on tracking issues.
- Coordinate customer complaints.
- Management of loaner equipment (invoicing, tracking, timely return, etc.).
- Managing inventory levels, i.e. pro-active and timely notification triggering reorders to prevent backordersParticipating and supporting educational and commercial events and congresses, (e.g. managing course registration and course preparation.