Responsible for picking parts for customer shipments as well as assisting with picking parts for internal production. Will ensure the integrity of the inventory system by ensuring parts are properly identified, tagged and maintained throughout the process. Job may require driving company van locally.
1. Pull open Material Orders list daily and prioritize tasks by production completion date.
2. Use Pick Tickets to accurately pull stock matching the part numbers, lot numbers, serial numbers (if applicable) and Qty.
3. Check parts for visible damage and contact quality if questionable product nonconformance.
4. Place all picked parts in a bin that identifies the Part Number the parts were picked for.
5. Work with production to determine part prioritization and location, i.e. production or placed on the staging shelf.
6. Properly package parts to prevent damage in the picking and transit process.
7. Manage floor shortages by periodically reviewing ERP for part status and receipt.
8. Once shortage parts are received, add part to the order, pull the parts and delivery them to the correct production area or production shelf location.
9. Update ERP inventory by adjusting quantities to reflect parts that were pulled.
10. Ensure proper location of parts by moving and adjusting part locations that are out of place or mis-assigned.
11. Mentor and train Material Handler I's on following processes and procedures to ensure traceability.
12. Pull parts for production when customer and service shipments are up to date.
1. When assigned, stock inventory according to FIFO methodology and ERP historical locations.
2. Monitor the stocking shelf for incoming parts that need to be stocked and stock them according to the stock ticket to the master location.
3. When scheduled, cycle count parts in assigned aisles and turn in cycle count forms.
4. Reconcile inventory variances in the system to reflect current cycle count.
1. Work with manager to set and maintain a personal development plan to grow skills and abilities.
2. Identify process improvements with the goal of increasing efficiency and elevate to leadership.
3. Clean and sweep the warehouse daily to ensure an organized and safe work environment.
The candidate for this position should possess:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant parts pulling or warehousing experience.
• Basic math skills.
• Basic Computer Skills.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
In accordance with U.S. export regulations, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. It is possible that Air Comm Corporation may require authorization from the U.S. government in the form of an export license before providing an applicant or employee access to such technology and/or software code. When this is the case, employment is contingent upon Air Comm Corporation obtaining any required licenses or government authorizations prior to an applicant starting employment.