FX Well is committed to providing exceptional customer service to each and every guest! An FX Well Instructor is responsible for delivering a safe, effective, and exciting class experience to all participants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform the job successfully the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Acts with integrity and knowledge that promotes the culture, mission, and values of FX Well.
- Deliver an exceptional Group Class experience
- Apply safe and effective movement strategies
- Monitor movements of participants and apply modifications as needed
- Deliver an upbeat and enthusiastic experience
- Assists with wiping down equipment and ensure the studio is left in show condition
- Ensure all class participants are registered and checked into class
- Ability to communicate with the team when subs are needed in the event of an absence
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must hold current Yoga Certification
- Must hold a current CPR Certification
- Must have liability insurance
- Maintain regular and consistent punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Comply with dress code
- Able to deliver a safe, effective, and fun class experience
- Ability to develop a strong following with class participants
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with the team
- Strong work ethic