New increased wages for 2022! Insurance at day 31, continued employee recognition, swag and monthly events, discounts on product and a family work environment! On the job training in most positions assisting with little to no experience. Apply today!
At Sierra Bullets, LLC we are growing and strive to manufacture the best bullets on the planet. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Sierra Bullets, LLC you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet the toughest challenges.
Join the Sierra Bullets, LLC team and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Respond to phone, written, and electronic communications from customers seeking assistance with reloading, ballistic, firearm, shooting and ballistic software questions. Create relevant social media content including blogs. Attend and represent Sierra at matches, shows and appearances. Pay is $15.00 per hour. This position is in the 800 room.
Essential Functions of the Job (listedin order of importance):
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Effectively communicate with customers by phone, email and in person.
2. Support all customer orders and inquiries via www.sierrabullets.com and phone orders
3. Support the Field Marketing Manager on marketing communication needs for successful product launches.
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Attend, participate, and represent Sierra Bullets at shooting matches and events.
2. Represent Sierra Bullets at trade shows or events as required.
3. Serve as Ballistically Qualified Employee (B.Q.E.) as required.
4. Provide back up support to Sales Department as assigned, duties could include order entry, mail order, recalls.
5. Conduct safe, informative, and enjoyable plant tours when required.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Verbal and written communication.
2. Good customer service, customer relations, and public relations skill.
3. Extensive knowledge of advanced ammunition reloading.
4. Extensive knowledge of interior, exterior, and terminal ballistics.
5. Extensive knowledge of firearm form and function.
6. Knowledge of ammunition industry including company’s product.
7. Basic computer use skills.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High school graduate
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to walk and stand for periods of up to eight hours with breaks.
Experience Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Extensive advanced reloading experience.
2. Extensive shooting experience in either competition or hunting.
3. Customer Service experience a plus.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required: