We are actively seeking a granite counter top installer. If you are an innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow written directions.
• Read and understand construction prints
• Removal of existing counter tops and tile back splash as needed
• Verify integrity of new or existing cabinetry (plumb, square & level)
• Template/measure for new stone counter tops using Hi-Core Material
• Handling customer concerns and problem solving in the field
• Working on a 1 – 3 person install crew setting counter tops in customer homes and businesses.
• Open to learning new skills and being cross-trained in different areas of shop work.
• Install fabricated tops as templated and per industry standards
• Varied power tool operation preferred as well as saws, edge machines, polishers, etc.
• Assists in installation of counter tops, sinks, and shower systems at customer locations and photographing
completed installs. Must be able to willingly accept direction from lead installer.
• Presents a professional appearance to customers in grooming and personal hygiene.
• Be able to fabricate in field and repair any chips, scratches or defects in top as needed.
• Attach and install top mount and under-mount sinks, drill holes for fixtures as needed.
We are looking for reliable installers with a progressive, helpful attitude towards customer service. Must be a team player with the ability to focus on client fulfillment.
• Must be able to accurately read a tape measure to the 1/16 and inspect finished product.
• Must have 1-2 years of installation and fabrication experience preferred
• Ability to recognize color.
• Ability to mix color and seam counter tops.
• Keep track of your tools in the truck, anything goes missing it’s on you to replace tool.
• Mechanical and mathematical aptitude a plus.
• Be flexible with regard to schedule and overnight travel required
• Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive a box truck/van
• Must have a critical eye for detail, comfortable working with dimensions, and customer service friendly
• Must be able to lift to 200lbs on a regular basis with the assistance of a fellow crew member and install up to 200 sq. ft of counter tops in a day without causing damage to the piece or to the customers’ premises.
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be drug free and able to pass a drug screen.
• Follows safety procedures and communicates safety concerns and issues to management.
• Follows housekeeping guidelines regarding personal work area and equipment for which he/she is responsible.
• Communicate effectively and respectfully with customers, vendors and other employees via phone, email and fax