The General Labor position is utilized by a location to fulfill multiple roles throughout a season as it relates to Soybean seed production. Tasks could include seed packaging, conditioning, warehousing, overall maintenance work in the facility, and bulk seed receiving. It can consist of outside work at harvest to help assist in the procedures of bulk truck unloading. This position can include shift work, weekends, and holidays during critical times if necessary. The individual must be able to work together with others, yet when asked, have the ability to complete tasks on their own and on time. Operating a forklift will be a major component of the seasonal role.
This is a seasonal position, with the opportunity to work 40 hours + per week from August 2020 through May 2021.
2) Ability to perform tasks safely
3) Compliance with location policies and procedures
4) Ability to perform physical labor, Lift greater than 50lbs
5) Forklift experience preferred
6) Ability to pass a drug test and background check.