Are you interested in working for a leading company in the Veterinary Implant industry? Are you looking for growth potential with a company that has a great culture and a desire to be the best?
KYON looking for a General Manager for our U.S. Boston office to improve the organization's market position, support growth, and manage the team to promote/communicate KYON's value proposition in the U.S. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with customers, generate new business, increase staff productivity, improving service and ensuring sustainability while meeting business objectives.
- Responsible for overseeing daily business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operations costs, and improving processes.
- Work with the Business and Development team to implement a growth strategy to improve revenue.
- Responsible for the operational and commercial performance of the US business by delivering expected top- and bottom-line results (accountable for the US P&L).
- Develops and executes a short- & long-term strategy to maximize sales opportunities and works closely with the CEO/CFO to ensure objectives are met.
- Builds a strong customer experience team to maintain existing customers and support the Business Development team in acquiring business.
- Partners with key accounts and clinical chains to negotiate collaboration models and building a strong company image; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Overseas the education strategy US and ensure implementation of a successful course offering.
- Leads the US team by providing a clear sense of direction through visibility, communication, presence & interaction as well as inspiration, motivation & team spirit.
- Continuously develops and coaches’ employees as well as initiate actions to attract top talent.