Providence Center is seeking a Driver to join our team! We have an opening available immediately in our Arnold location. If you have a positive attitude, a passion for helping adults with differing abilities, and enjoy being on the road then this position may be a great fit for you! Qualified candidates for the Driver role are good listeners, aware of their surroundings on and off the road, comfortable taking initiative, able to work alone, adventurous, enjoy networking, and are team-players.
Requirements of Driver
• Drivers must have:
o A valid driver’s license (not provisional)
o Ability to lift up to 50lbs
o Ability to work in various environments such as inclement weather, excessive noise, intermittent fumes (smoke, gases, grease, and oil)
o High School Diploma or GED
o 1-2 years of related experience is preferred but not required
Responsibilities of Direct Support Professional (DSP)
As a Driver, you will provide transportation to people back and forth from their residences to our facilities. At Providence Center, our Drivers ensure the safety of all passengers, abide by all road laws, and maintain maintenance of the vehicle.
This position is a split shift and can vary in hours from 30-40 hours each week. Shifts start at 6am-10am and 2pm-6pm.
Benefits for Full Time Employees (30-40hours)
• Medical (Company Contribution of 65%-95% toward cost of coverage; plans starting as low as $18 monthly!)
• Dental (Company Contribution of 40%-43% toward cost of plans)
• Vision (Company Contribution of 32% towards cost of all plans)
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
• Term life insurance and AD&D up to 10k (Company Paid)
• Optional Life and AD&D plans
• Discounted membership to The Y
• Affiliation with SECU Bank
• 401k (5% company match)
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
If you are seeking a career where you can impact the lives of others, Providence Center is the place for you! Learn more by visiting www.providencecenter.com/jobs-at-providence
Full job description available upon request.