Concrete Polishing Solutions, in Norris, TN has an immediate opening for an experienced Assembly & Service Support Electrical Technician.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone
etiquette with every customer. Maintain professionalism with all customers at all times.
• Be alert to customer service in general and encourage courteous attention from all employees. Ensure that all department
employees are thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling aspects of customer service that they may be involved in with
• Assist in resolving customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the Warehouse Manager or designated
manager of serious complaints or incidents.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good example of attitude and performance. Ensure proper follow-through
on all directives and maintain a good flow of communication with all personnel.
• Trouble shoot in-house and portable generator 3-Phase high voltage. Will be responsible for providing effective on-site
inspection/trouble shooting of Division products.
• Must have knowledge of welding and mill-work.
• Must be able to travel on short notice.
• Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
Essential Skills and Abilities
• Must have knowledge of high voltage 3-Phase power.
• Provide general component, wiring and motor help in person and via phone support.
• Have general knowledge of how to use and read measuring devices, i.e. calipers, tape measures.
• Ability to troubleshoot AC/DC Circuits, drives, controls, relays and contractors from low voltage to 480V 3-Phase.
• Must have general knowledge of grinding and polishing concrete.
• Must have good general mechanical skills.
• Must be proficient in how to operate and read a multi-meter and an ammeter.
• Possess experience with schematic functions and components and be able to trouble shoot, diagnose and solve electrical
problems both in-house and in the field. Will be expected to meet customer requirements.
• Computer, communication and customer service skills are a must.
• Required to have problem solving aptitude and customer service abilities.
• Must have the ability to work well with others, have some training experience and the ability to speak in a classroom setting.
• Must have hands on high voltage wiring experience in both a production and service repair environment.
• Must have knowledge of wiring concepts.
• Ability to utilize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems