Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
- Departs from traditional ways of doing things to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when appropriate.
- Estimates cost and completion time/settles customer accounts.
- Communicates with customer about status of work.
- Coordinates activities to ensure repair work is fixed right the first time and completed on time.
- Obtains the customer’s written approval on all repair orders at the time of the write-up or when closing additional add-on sales.
- Inspects every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
- Meets or exceeds goals for add-on sales.
- Delivers the right car in perfect condition every time.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
- Contacts customers to remind them of service appointments and/or when scheduled maintenance is due.
- Answers incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Documents repair order changes.
- Eliminates surprises for customer by reviewing service repairs and their associated charges to ensure accuracy.
- Promptly addresses and resolves customer viewpoint and service follow-up issues.
- Scheduling next appointment