Job Title: Vinyl Graphic Installer
Reports to: Installation Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Professionally install vinyl graphics in an efficient manner emphasizing precision, accuracy, and attention to detail while adhering to Advertising Vehicles’ standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Responsible for the installation of large cut vinyl jobs on vans, big Sprinter vans, box trucks, transit buses, and floor graphics following proper 3M procedures in established timeframes.
- When applicable, responsible for full wrap transit buses ensuring straight cuts are made and installation meets company quality standards.
- Follow Advertising Vehicles’ instructions for proper cleaning and preparation of surfaces and vehicles to ensure quality vinyl graphic installation.
- Coordinate the removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from a variety of surfaces without causing damage to the surface.
- Supervise proper heating techniques and the use of Primer 94 during the installation process.
- Oversee proper knife usage to ensure precise and straight cuts to vinyl on surface, seams, windows, hinges, and door handles while maintaining company standards.
- Lead installation process to ensure vinyl is precisely wrapped around corners, bumpers, and other edges.
- Lead Assistant Installer throughout the installation process, offering guidance and training when needed.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service with clients and others while leading off-site installations.
- Responsible for completing Installer checklist before vehicle is returned to customer.
- Complete necessary paperwork and utilize AVBC for scheduling and complete orders.
- Take photos and upload images of completed projects to AVBC.
- Keep work area clean and tidy by sweeping, emptying trash into dumpster, and general housekeeping.
- When applicable, install and/or remove interior advertising cards on buses and trains.
- When applicable, understand the different types of buses and transit ads in assigned marked.
- When applicable, install Traxx frame and skins to Advertising Vehicles specification.
- Maintain punctual attendance.
- Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing assigned tasks and fostering company culture.
- Supervision by Installation Manager, with minimal supervision while working off-site.