The Cloud Services Specialist owns sales responsibility for selling Azure Solutions to enterprise and commercial organizations. You are responsible for building a strong territory and achieving a revenue quota target; managing the sales forecasting process; and building a brand around our solutions. Deep knowledge of the cloud services marketplace, hybrid cloud, IT sales cycles, and ecosystem will all be essential for success in the role.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You are accountable for achieving revenue consumption targets for Azure Cloud services.
- You will participate in a weekly meeting to provide visibility to sales management of sales pipeline status and potential to achieve quota.
- You will independently identify high propensity customers aligned with Managed Solution’s Azure service offerings.
- You will drive increased monthly recurring revenue (MRR) related to Azure utilization.
- You bring consultative sales experience, especially around the adoption of cloud services in the infrastructure space.
- You will qualify all leads and sales opportunities for Cloud Services within your territory and work to move prospects through the prospect nurture/sales cycles.
- You are a highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results.
- You will be responsible for achieving results in a highly autonomous and largely remote environment.
- You will leverage a strong proficiency with digital sales and marketing tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Hubspot to track contacts, activities, and sales achievements.
- You will conduct engaging and dynamic remote meetings with prospects and clients, using platforms such as Microsoft Teams.
- You will carry out assigned work in the above functional areas, and any other relevant duties as assigned by a supervisor. Additionally, he or she shall comply with all company policies and maintain strict client confidentiality.
Education, Work Experience, and Technical Skills Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or higher, plus 5+ years of sales experience in the IT industry, specifically with Enterprise software and hosted services preferred. Equivalent combinations of work and education will be considered.
- Demonstrated record of consistently achieving business objectives in a highly competitive environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency as a successful sales advisor and technology evangelist for IT hosting and cloud services: Azure, Office365, hybrid cloud IT solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and independently learn and be able to discuss new technology products, features, and rollouts with clients, identifying how such products may benefit your customers.
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership and individual accountability in a results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with and persuade internal and external customers.
- Ability to demonstrate Managed Solution’s Customer Principles & Values, including integrity, innovation, & teamwork.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.