The systems analyst helps support, validate, maintain, and test software and other technology systems. This position participates in design and testing activities with other staff members.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Designs and performs software validations and change control for new software and technology systems
• Helps support existing software and technology systems
• Performs maintenance and testing for technology systems
• Drafts informational materials and graphics to explain systems to managers and users
• Prepares specifications and documents for programmers
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Degree or pursuing degree in an IT related field (MIS, CS, CIS, etc.) or at least 1 year professional experience in a related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team
• Great Attitude
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills