The QA Manufacturing Coordinator has primary responsibility for handling all front office operations as outlined below.
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
- Track Change Controls and Deviations that affect manufacturing particularly those that affect MMR(s) and batch records.
- Change control assignee within Master Control all CC throughout all departments.
- Coordinate the bulk label process including creation, customer approval and maintenance.
- Liaison between Coating and QC, reporting batches completed through compression.
- Perform check of all issued batches to Manufacturing.
- Review issued commercial batches for coating material needs/maintain Coating Batch Log.
- Review of various Manufacturing systems (e.g. pest control, purified water)
- File all out going batch folders to designated departments.
- Direct to customer sample shipping.
- Liaison between Purchasing and QA for all necessary QA and front office supply items.
- Enter all in-process to manufacture transfers in applicable software.
- Support front desk/office functions as needed.
- Assist in HR Functions as deemed necessary.
- Prepare front office for Auditors and Corporate visitors.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management