The Vice President of Operations position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day of the operations and customer service departments by identifying areas of improvement, creating projects, and gathering resources for projects. This position manages and tracks the progress of short and long-range business objectives; works closely with key leaders regarding employee development and operational performance issues; develops performance standards and metrics. Drives customer satisfaction and costs reduction by simplifying processes which: identifies and defines existing process gaps, understands root cause and drivers-process; challenges existing operational processes and continuously reviews delivery processes, methodology and tools end-to-end.
Sustainable Systems and Processes
• Develop, implement, and maintain a set of processes and supporting documentation to adopt standardized procedures throughout the construction and service operations.
• Lead and facilitate LEAN/Process Improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
Team Member Performance and Engagement
• Develop and assign weekly metrics to team members.
• Mentoring team members in the use of process improvement tools, ensuring transfer of knowledge and cultivating a culture of continuous improvement.
• Identify training priorities and growth opportunities for team.
• Team members receive systematic feedback and high impact training and coaching.
Budget and Risk Management
• Project Technician utilization is maintained at 80% or higher.
• Installation Budget Variance averages 0% or better.
• Discovers 5% in equipment savings through leveraging suppliers and buying power.
• Decrease back office functions and back office overhead by 60% or higher.
• Develop effective methods to deliver quality installation and service through subcontractors.
• Produce 30, 60, 90-day forecasts that are within 20% of actual.
• Increase our organization’s operational understanding of our clients to further delight our customers and increase customer retention.
• Build our managed services and support offerings that further integrate us into supporting our customers and increase our value to them.
• Drive services that grow recurring customer value and recurring revenue.
• All customers receive an accurate weekly communication update with clear next steps on all their open deliverables (both installation and service).
• Quarterly increasing NPS score.
• Support agreements and service calls are delivered efficiently with a quarterly increasing CSAT score.
• Meet service level requirements of SLAs.
• Adjust and align delivery systems to match company’s customer promises (i.e. proven process and proposals)
This position is also responsible for any other duties needed to help drive to our Vision and fulfill our Mission.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 5+ years’ experience managing middle management employees and their teams.
• 5+ years’ experience in operations
• 3+ years’ experience in a senior leadership capacity with P&L responsibilities.
• MBA and/or certifications in Lean or Six Sigma preferred, not required.
• Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Internet software; and Project Management Software.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Communicates in mater-of-fact, direct and factual manner.
• Ability to work with routine, and/or repetitive activities but also responsive to disruption and change.
• Effective multi-tasking and organization.
• Thrives in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
• Clear communication, both written and verbal, with proper grammar and spelling.
• Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym SOLID (Serve others, Outstanding attitude, Learn & grow, Incredible initiative and Dream big).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes, or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious place; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
3Sixty Integrated is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. 3Sixty Integrated celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.