The Project Manager III is responsible for the planning, implementation and tracking of $5 million and over projects and achieving specific scope, schedule, budget and quality requirements.
Implement the Project
Forecast and Invoicing
This position is also responsible for any other duties needed to help propel our Vision and fulfill our Mission.
• Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Internet software; and Project Management Software.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Communicates in mater-of-fact, direct and factual manner.
• Enjoys job positions, which are analytical and technical in nature.
• Ability to work with routine, and/or repetitive activities but also responsive to disruption and change.
• Work ethic centers on a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude, especially under client deadlines.
• Effective multi-tasking and organization.
• Thrives in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
• Clear communication, both written and verbal, with proper grammar and spelling.
• Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym SOLID (Serve others, Outstanding attitude, Learn & grow, Incredible initiative
and Dream big).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes, or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious place; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
3Sixty Integrated is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. 3Sixty Integrated celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.