• Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition.
• Performs heavy cleaning duties with disinfectants.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, or vacuums floors.
• Gathers and empties trash.
• Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities.
• Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment.
• Cleans windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers.
• Mixes cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions.
• Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Cleans and polishes fixtures and furniture.
• Shampoos or steam-cleans carpets and rugs.
• Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
• Manages inventory of cleaning supplies.
• Notifies managers regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
• Bilingual in English/Spanish highly preferred
• Knowledge of standard cleaning methods and procedures
• Ability to stand, walk, and bend for many hours
• Ability to perform repetitive motion for long periods of time
• Experience with using cleaning equipment, including vacuum cleaners, floor buffers, and cleaning solutions
• Background in handling, mixing, and using cleaning chemicals
• Knowledge of occupational hazards safety rules
• Communication skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders and work at particular heights
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Must be able to climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time
• Must be able to show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
• Must be able to stand and walk more than 8 hours a day
• Must be able to pull up to 50 lbs.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of team members in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.